Note: All ceremonies are free to attend.
Contributions are optional, and help cover Temple expenses.
Panditji reads contributors’ names as part of the ceremony.
Learn more about contributions.
This is a powerful Havan that invokes all the gods and is performed to overcome obstacles, conquer hurdles, and prevent legal problems. Other benefits of this powerful Havan include:
- Marital bliss
- Good education and spiritual knowledge
- Healthy children
This Havan starts with a Ganesh Havan, then a Karthikeya Havan, a Mother Divine Havan, a Rudra Havan, a Navagraha Shanthi Havan (the nine planets), and the gods for the eight directions.
Everyone whose name is read during this Havan can also have three wishes read in Sanskrit during this ceremony.
- Wednesday, April 11, 11:30 AM
- Wednesday, May 23, 11:30 AM
- Thursday, June 21, 11:30 AM
- Friday, July 27, 11:30 AM (as part of the Guru Purnima Havan)
- Wednesday, August 8, 11:30 AM
- Wednesday, September 19, 11:30 AM
- October Havan is replaced by Maha Lakshmi Havan on Oct. 15 at 11:30 AM as part of Sharad Navaratri – Dussehra)