Note: All ceremonies are free to attend.
Contributions are optional, and help cover Temple expenses.
Panditji reads contributors’ names as part of the ceremony.
Learn more about contributions.
The Rudrabhishekam puja is for Lord Shiva in his Rudra form. It is hailed in all Vedic scriptures as one of the greatest pujas to remove all evils, to attain all desires, and for all around prosperity. It is an excellent remedy for all doshas.
Worshipping Lord Ganesh on Sankatahara Chaturthi (fourth day after the full moon) is considered very favorable and extremely beneficial. Sankatahara translates to all problems and worries are eliminated. Therefore, worship of Lord Ganesh on this day is believed to help in removing all difficulties in life.
For further information about Lord Ganesh and his blessings, please click here.
- Sunday, December 15, 9:30 AM
- Tuesday, February 11, 10:00 AM
- Wednesday, March 11, 10:00 AM
- Friday, April 10, 10:00 AM
- Sunday, May 10, 10:00 AM
- Monday, June 8, 10:00 AM
- Wednesday, July 8, 10:00 AM
- Friday, August 7, 10:00 AM
- September’s Puja is replaced by the annual Ganesh Chaturthi Puja
- Monday, October 5, 10:00 AM
- Wednesday, November 4, 10:00 AM
- Friday, December 4, 10:00 AM