Note: All ceremonies are free to attend.
Contributions are optional, and help cover Temple expenses.
Panditji reads contributors’ names as part of the ceremony.
Learn more about contributions.
Worshipping Divine Mother on this Gowri Tritiya (third day of the lunar month) helps bring a long life, health, wealth and spiritual knowledge. This is an auspicious day to worship Divine Mother and bathe her sculpted image.
For further information about Uma Parvathi Devi and her blessings, please click here.
- Tuesday, January 4, 11:30 AM
- Thursday, February 3, 11:30 AM
- Friday, March 4, 11:30 AM
- Sunday, April 3, 10:00 AM
- Tuesday, May 3, 11:30 AM
- Thursday, June 2, 11:30 AM
- Friday, July 1, 11:30 AM
- Sunday, July 31, 11:00 AM
- Monday, August 29, 11:30 AM
- Friday, September 30, 11:30 AM Annual Mangal Tritiya Akshaya Puja
- Thursday, October 27, 11:30 AM
- Saturday, November 26, 10:00 AM
- Sunday, December 25, 11:30 AM