Note: All ceremonies are free to attend.
Contributions are optional, and help cover Temple expenses.
Panditji reads contributors’ names as part of the ceremony.
Learn more about contributions.
Worshipping Divine Mother on this Gowri Tritiya (third day of the lunar month) helps bring a long life, health, wealth and spiritual knowledge. This is an auspicious day to worship Divine Mother and bathe her sculpted image.
For further information about Uma Parvathi Devi and her blessings, please click here.
- Friday, December 27, 10:00 AM
- Monday, January 27, 10:00 AM
- Wednesday, February 26, 10:00 AM
- Friday, March 27, 10:00 AM
- April’s Puja is replaced by the annual Mangal Tritiya Akshaya Tritiya
- Monday, May 25, 10:00 AM
- Tuesday, June 23, 10:00 AM
- Thursday, July 23, 10:00 AM
- Friday, August 21, 10:00 AM
- Friday, September 18, 10:00 AM
- Tuesday, November 17, 10:00 AM
- Wednesday, December 16, 10:00 AM