Warning: Freezing rain with possible patchy ice on the roads.
Please drive carefully or visit another time.
Welcome to Sri Somesvara
Sri Somesvara is a Vedic Shiva temple nestled in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina, where beauty and silence abound. Our Pandit Prasad is deeply devoted to maintaining the purity of Vedic tradition and making every ceremony a personal experience. Come and enjoy the beauty, power, and depth of Sri Somesvara!
Sri Somesvara, a Vedic temple:
- A temple for you and your family for generations to come
- The purity of the deities, pandit, and temple is strictly maintained
- The purity of Vedic Knowledge is upheld in its highest form
- All ceremonies radiate subtle vibrations that touch the soul
- Authentic, constructed with 50 tons of hand-carved granite from India
- Pandit Prasad is a teacher with a post-doctorate in Vedic Studies
- All aspects of Sri Somesvara and Mount Soma support human evolution