|Note: Before driving here for the first time, click here.
Sri Somesvara Temple is located in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Western North Carolina. It is a Vedic Shiva temple at the center of Mount Soma, a community commonly referred to as “Mount Kailash of the West.” People travel great distances to experience Sri Somesvara’s powerful Linga, profound silence, and timeless vibrations. If you want to feel the presence of Lord Shiva, go to Mount Soma.
What Makes Sri Somesvara Unique?
- Sri Somesvara is an authentic Vedic temple, 100% Vastu, and employs Vedic technology in all ceremonies.
- Shilpis hand-carved 46 tons of granite from India to create the deities, shrines, and entryway.
- Sri Somesvara is located at Mount Soma, a place of pilgrimage for those seeking spiritual knowledge.
- The purity of the Deities and Pandit is held to the highest standards.
- The focus is inward, assisting everyone to find God within.
|View larger image