The Visitor Center is great for a wide variety of functions, including:
- Weddings – Pandit Prasad enjoys performing authentic Vedic weddings, and this Center has a bright and scenic indoor space for weddings and receptions.
- Picnics – Outside of the Visitor Center, there is a large lawn with spectacular mountain views to the east, as well as a stage. After visiting Sri Somesvara Temple, Mount Soma is a wonderful place to enjoy a majestic afternoon in mountains.
- Cultural Celebrations – The beautiful location, Sri Somesvara Temple, and Visitor Center make Mount Soma the perfect place for cultural celebrations. Sri Somesvara Temple encourages cultural celebrations in conjunction with Temple events, such as Mahashivaratri, Diwali, Annakoot, Sharad Navaratri – Dussehra, etc.
- Meditation – Visitors who have learned the Surya Ram Meditation are welcome to join us for one free session.
- Meals – A full Indian buffet (vegetarian, with no garlic or onion) is offered on Weekends and Holidays from 12:30 to 4 pm. Please RSVP.
Please contact us for center reservation and pricing, and for meditation or meal reservations.
For large group visits, please use our Group Visit Request Form.
Pandit Mishra entertains with a tabla performance.