Note: All ceremonies are free to attend.
Contributions are optional, and help cover Temple expenses.
Panditji reads contributors’ names as part of the ceremony.
Learn more about contributions.
Worshipping Divine Mother on this Mangal Tritiya (third day of the lunar month) helps bring a long life, health, wealth and spiritual knowledge. This is an auspicious day to worship Divine Mother and bathe her sculpted image.
For further information about Uma Parvathi Devi and her blessings, please click here.
- Monday, January 30, 11:30 AM
- Tuesday, February 28, 11:30 AM
- Thursday, March 30, 11:30 AM
- Friday, April 28, 9:30 AM
- Saturday, May 27, 9:30 AM
- Monday, June 26, 11:30 AM
- Tuesday, July 25, 11:30 AM
- Thursday, August 24, 11:30 AM
- Monday, September 4, 9:30 AM
- Monday, October 23, 11:30 AM
- Tuesday, November 21, 11:30 AM
- Wednesday, December 20, 11:30 AM