Note: All ceremonies are free to attend.
Contributions are optional, and help cover Temple expenses.
Panditji reads contributors’ names as part of the ceremony.
Learn more about contributions.
Worshipping Divine Mother on this Mangal Tritiya (third day of the lunar month) helps bring a long life, health, wealth and spiritual knowledge. This is an auspicious day to worship Divine Mother and bathe her sculpted image.
For further information about Uma Parvathi Devi and her blessings, please click here.
- Friday, January 19, 11:30 AM
- Sunday, February 18, 10:30 AM (Archana only)
- Monday, March 19, 11:30 AM
- Thursday, May 17, 11:30 AM
- Friday, June 22, 11:30 AM
- Wednesday, July 18, 11:30 AM
- Tuesday, August 14, 10:00 AM
- Tuesday, September 11, 11:30 AM
- Friday, November 9, 11:30 AM
- Sunday, December 9, 10:00 AM